EN1092 Forged Flanges are a method of joining pipes, valves, pumps and other equipment to form a piping system. It facilitates the cleaning, inspection and maintenance of pipes. Reduced engineering costs.
Weld the flange and the pipeline evenly, and then fasten the connection with bolts to effectively connect the pipeline, valve, pump and other equipment accessories, so that the whole pipeline is integrated and starts to work normally.
It is the most widely used pipe fittings in the pipeline system and equipment of machinery, petroleum, chemical industry, water conservancy, electric power, shipbuilding and other departments.
Our flanges are made of standard materials, finely processed, and priced in line with market demand. According to the needs of different markets and different customers, we carry out special shaping and manufacturing, which can fully meet the requirements of customers and markets for different flanges. And we will inform customers of market needs so that they can quickly expand the market.
Types of EN1092 flanges:
According to the model can be divided into: TYPE 01, TYPE02, TYPE 11, TYPE 13, TYPE 05
According to the shape, it can be divided into: FF flange, RF flange, blind flange SO, WN,
According to the pressure can be divided into PN16. PN10. PN25, PN40, PN60
According to the process, it can be divided into: forged flange, cast flange, steel plate flange
According to the material can be divided into: carbon steel flange, stainless steel flange, alloy steel flange
EN forging flange production process:
1) Cut billets of different specifications and models into flange blanks, add them to a reverberatory furnace and heat them to 1000 degrees and take them out, and then forge the flange blanks into ring flanges through forging machines such as forging presses and air hammers.
2) The forged ring flange blank is processed into a ring flange on a CNC machine tool according to the drawing, and then the flange is drilled with a CNC drilling machine according to the drawing requirements, and the finished product is completed.
3) For the finished flange product, the thickness, hole diameter, center distance, inner and outer diameter of the flange shall be inspected according to the drawing requirements.
4) The flanges that have passed the inspection will be typed on the end face of the flange according to the customer's requirements, and the flange will be treated with anti-rust treatment according to the customer's requirements, 1: paint, 2: anti-rust oil, 3: galvanized, and then install it. In wooden box for shipment.
|TYPE 01||FLAT||DN15-DN2000||PN6-PN100||20# 20Mn ST20 ST37 SS304/304L, SS316/316L|
|TYPE 11||WELDING NECK||DN15-DN2000||PN6-PN40||20# 20Mn ST20 ST37 SS304/304L, SS316/316L|
|TYPE 05||BLIND||DN15-DN2000||PN6-PN100||20# 20Mn ST20 ST37 SS304/304L, SS316/316L|
|TYPE 13||THREADED||DN15-DN2000||PN6 -PN40||20# 20Mn ST20 ST37 SS304/304L, SS316/316L|
Inner Mongolia Overseas.Trade co.,LTD
- Company Name: Inner Mongolia Overseas.Trade co.,LTD
- Representative: wangjiangang
- Product/Service: Carbon Steel Flanges , Stainless Steel Flanges , Carbon Steel Fitting , Rubber Flexible Joint , Valves for pipelines , Anticorrosive Tape
- Capital (Million US $): 1700,000RMB
- Year Established: 1994
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Contact Person: Mr. shifeng
- Tel: 86-471-6918470/4918202
Premium Related Products